The Music Department proudly announces that SGS has been invited to take part in the II Symphonic Orchestra Festival in Cajicá, 2020
The School will be represented by an ensemble of violin and violas that will perform Pachelbel’s Canon, conducted by the teacher Johanna Vela and by The String Instrument Orchestra that will play Antonio Vivaldi Concerto in D minor, conducted by the teacher Juan Felipe Morales. The whole School with the Virtual SGS Orchestra will sing Land of Hope and Glory conducted by Omar Cifuentes.
The festival seeks to highlight the online musical activities that have taken place in the ‘virtual’ classrooms during the health emergencies.
The broadcast will be on Facebook on the page: Instituto Municipal de Cultura y Turismo de Cajicá, starting at 4 00 p.m. Saturday 26th September.
The orchestras taking part are as follows:
- Orquestas sinfónicas juvenil e infantil de Cajicá
- Orquesta juvenil del Programa de educación permanente- Formación Musical Suzuki. Universidad Nacional
- Orquestas SGS
- Orquesta sinfónica de Santuario- Antioquia
- Orquesta Sinfónica de Chía – Cundinamarca
- Camerata del Conservatorio del Tolima Amina Melendro – Ibagué
- Orquesta de la Red de Orquestas de Medellín
- Orquesta Sinfónica de Cota – Cundinamarca
- Orquesta Filarmónica Juvenil – Orquesta Filarmónica de Bogotá
- Orquesta Escuela Almirante Brown -Argentina
- ESYO Empire State Youth Orchestra -EEUU
¡Do not Miss it!