We pride ourselves in providing a comprehensive education in which the children can grow and develop through work and play. They will learn to challenge themselves and to be resilient while at the same time learning to be tolerant and to have respect and consideration for others.
We apply new approaches to teaching that involve active/interactive learning to offer a high-quality education based on the main characteristics that make a human being:
- Ethical and Aesthetical
Pre-School has four levels:
- Pre-Kinder (4years)
- Kinder (5 years)
- Transition (6 years)
- First Grade (7 years)
- To develop ways of expression and communication based on respect and solidarity. The recreational activities in pairs are mediated by adults who stimulate curiosity and observation.
- To develop means of observation about the environment that are reflective and discerning.
- To provide the children with the means to recognise and manage their own emotions within a social context whilst learning respect and empathy towards others.
- To teach children about health-related issues that involves healthy eating and personal hygiene.
- The recognition of the spiritual dimension as a criterion of conduct.
A Bilingual Education:
- The School has a Bilingual approach to education throughout: Spanish/English
- Introduction in Pre-Kinder
- Children are taught to read and write in both languages in Kinder
- Consolidation in Transition and First Grade
- Swimming, tennis, ballet, Taekwondo (from Pre-Kinder)
- Football or basketball (Kinder, Transition, First Grade on Saturdays)
- Music, Yoga, various sports (football, basketball, volleyball etc) (from First Grade)
- Introduction to violin, piano, flute and guitar (from Transition)
- Pre-School Orchestra
- Music School choir, organ, guitar, harmony, flute, percussion and violin