- Calendar B. The school year is from August to June, with long holidays in June, July and half of August, and a short break from mid-December to mid-January.
- Bilingual British origin. English is taught throughout the school; and French as from 4th primary.
- Mixed. For both boys and girls.
- A unique educational approach. A traditional outlook that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of national and global education in the XXI Century.
Preschool: Pre-Kinder, kindergarten, transition, and first grade (4 -7 years old)
Primary: Second, third, fourth and fifth grades (8-11 years old)
Secondary: sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth and eleventh grades (12-18 years old).
– NATURAL SCIENCES
– PHYSICAL EDUCATION
– GEOGRAPHY AND ECONOMICS
– TECHNOLOGY AND ICT
– SOCIAL STUDIES AND PHILOSOPHY